This facility adheres to CDC and WA DOH guidelines
10/31/22 Update regarding masks & Inslee's end of COVID emergency declaration:
Masks are still required for both clients and practitioners in our office. October 31, 2022 marked the last day of the governor's COVID emergency declaration. Despite this change of status, the Department of Health's masking order will continue to cover healthcare facilities. Please continue to wear a mask that fits snugly over your nose and mouth to all appointments. For more information, see this article.
For the safety and health of our clients and community we ask that you:
1) Please wear a mask to all appointments.
2) Please cancel your appointment if you or anyone you live with has any symptoms of illness or if you have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 in the 5 days leading up to your appointment.
What to Expect:
1) Extensive cleaning and disinfecting protocols between every client.
2) HEPA filter air purifiers.
3) All clients and practitioners will be masked while indoors. Healthcare mandates still require mask wearing throughout your appointment, regardless of vaccination status. Disposable surgical masks are available for more comfort and breathability in the face cradles.
Elodie Chaplain, LMT, PLLC